1440 MINUTES IN A DAY IS NOT ENOUGH
” We work to have leisure on which happiness depends” – Aristotle
Imagine if you could have your own Lifestyle Manager that could read your mind. No more staying up at late to get things done or using PTO days. The beauty of your own Lifestyle Manager is that requests are handled with care and attention to detail that you would provide yourself. Allowing you to achieve freedom and equilibrium in your personal and professional life. Reston Concierge offers a diversity of services from the sublime to the exotic.
After working all week long, attending to deadlines and meetings the last thing on your mind is wasting your weekend organizing your closets, paperwork, basement, the attic.
Work-LIfe balance does not exist, we strive for Work-Life integration, we are here to help create the perfect schedule so that you do not feel guilty when it’s time to relax. Allow us to manage your household, so that you can mange your personal and professional life.
Call us if you are feeling frustrated and stressed, we will help recalibrate your life in the right direction.
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT STAND BETWEEN THE LIFE YOU WANT TO LEAD
Our strategy is simple. We use our insights and implement a system that suits your lifestyle and personality. We help you develop new habits so that you can systematically find a logical place for everything.
We offer quick, confidential, non judgmental turnaround.
Essentially there are two major types of clutter:
- MUNDANE CLUTTER – the junk mail, old magazines, stuff you don’t care about
- MEMORY CLUTTER – sentimental that remind us of people and places, other people’s stuff
- we take everything out
- discard damaged and old
- maximize space, bring order, restore balance
- organize based on seasons,color and style
- create closet of your dreams
- Organize pantries, discard expired and oldSort and organize drawers and cabinets
- Ensure that cooking and baking is easier
- Organize panties, you will never run out of anything
maximise vertical spaces
- Create zones in the garage
- Organize tools and work bench
- Organize storage, bikes, hobbies
- Implement a system that works
- Organize outdoor garden equipment
- Sort seasonal furniture and supplies
- Paper Management – paper free office
- organize receipts, bills, warranties, medical records and important documents
- Electronic Filing system – scanning and sorting
- setting up logical flying system
- Photographs – digital transfer to electronic storage
Work and life flow better when there is system and you are clutter free. Being organized will boose your energy, reduce stress and depression. One phone call will change more that you can imagine.
We are a click or call away from being completely clutter free.